- Outlook Integration for Act! that is reliable.
- Go to Act! Contact from Outlook
- Incoming and Outgoing email attaching to History
- Attach emails to Contact, Company, Group, or Opportunity History in Act!
- Create Contacts and activities
- Send one or more Outlook contacts and/or activities to Act!
- Create reminders in Outlook or on your phone, and then send them to Act! as timeless “To Do’s” under your My Record
- Outlook Integration for Act! and Mail Merge combined into one.
- Act4mail can work with supported 64-bit versions of MS Office
- Act4mail can work with local databases using Act! Connect Link or hosted databases using the WebAPI
- Act4mail requires an Act! subscription, and the user must be assigned the WebAPI permission in the user roles.
- Act4mail is a subscription
- Act4Mail also includes MailMerge4actWeb which allows you to produce and send beautiful HTML emails easily and safely. No more lost images, or emails that get delivered looking very differently than designed. The built-in publisher in MergeMail4act! allows any user to create attractive emails they’ll be proud to send, and easily insert merge codes from your Act! database to ensure a personalized delivery to your recipients. It includes new features for added deliverability, speed, and HTML file handling. It also includes a new “Message Details” History recording section to help with History bloat from large mail merges.
- Mail merges do not require Outlook and are sent using your the SMTP service of your own choice.
superior ACT! to outlook integration
Which version is Right For Me? In general if you use Act! Premium on your desktop, use Act4Outlook, if you use Act! via the web (using your Chrome browser) use Act4Mail.
Tangible benefits of Act4Mail:
It works when the Act! Outlook integration does not. Act! recently “re-factored” the Act! Outlook integration. Not knowing what is “going on behind the curtain,” in some cases the Act! integration works and in others it does not. Clearly an advantage of Act4Mail – it always works.
You might not want to link every email you send: Act4Mail has an option to send without recording.
You can also EXCLUDE selected domains from recording emails (e.g. to your accounting firm, law firm, etc.)
Easy to create contacts in Act! from the emails you receive: just right-mouse click over an email.
Click Here for an Act4Mail Manual
Click on the version that matches your use case scenario.
- Act4Outlook 7.0 $39.95
- Act4Mail Yearly Subscription 35.95